Contraindications (those not eligible for microblading/ lip micro-pigmentation services)
- If you are under the age of 18, we cannot provide you with microblading services even if you have a parent's consent.
- Individuals using blood thinners of any kind, especially long term, or those with blood disorders may have difficulty with bleeding and/or bruising and this can affect the healing process. The application of semi-permanent makeup requires implanting color into the skin, and the aforementioned conditions could interfere with depositing the color. You must consult your doctor and provide documentation from your physician stating you are cleared to receive microblading services.
- Diabetics may experience a more difficult time with healing and must obtain written consent from a physician stating your health will not be compromised should you undergo the semi-permanent makeup procedure.
- If you are prone to keloids, this procedure may not be for you. A small area can be tested to ensure microblading won't cause such issues and must be done 4 weeks prior to your appointment date.
- The use of Retin-A or similar retinoids must be stopped 7 days prior to your procedure and cannot resume for another 30 days after.
- If you have an Auto Immune Disease, please consult your physician and obtain a letter stating you are cleared to receive microblading.
- Those who suffer from epilepsy need a physicians approval prior procedure.
SKinfatuated Spa reserves the right to refuse service for any reason, including but not limited to:
- You've already had permanent makeup applied by another establishment.
- Both artist and client are unable to agree upon shape and/or color of brows, as it is the practice of SKinfatuated Spa to provide the best natural looking brows possible.
SKinfatuated Spa's Child Safety Policy
Here at SKinfatuated Spa and Salons by JC, we adore children, so we do hope you understand that for safety reasons, your child/ren may not accompany you for your spa service, as we are unable to assure their safety in the spa. We'd also like to make sure that you and our other guests are able to enjoy a relaxing spa experience.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.